The Push to URL integration is a segment of Quabbly Utilities. With these app action capability you can post data from your Quabbly board to another web url. It works seamlessly with workflow in which a trigger propels the Push to Url action.
From here, you can get the data you need on the go.
Prefer a video walkthrough?
To use Quabbly Utilities - Push to Url capability:
1. Go to a board you have created before-hand.
2. Once in that board, go to workflow and click on the create workflow button.
3. Select the Trigger type you want to use. For this part, the "When a record is created" trigger is selected.
4. Go ahead to set-up the action after the trigger
5. Then click on "Quabbly Utilities - Push to Url"
6. Add the url you want to pass data to from the board. In this case, I made use of a webhook url site (https://webhook.site) to get a url i can pass data to.
7. Click on "Save workflow" to pop out a new modal for creating the final workflow part
8. Then Click on Save Workflow to finally create a workflow to aid the transmission of Data to the provided url
9. Close the workflow modal to showcase the full board
10. Click on the "+Record" button to create a new record on the board.
11. Fill the fields with the right record values, then click "Add Record" button to save the record to the board.
12. Then go to the Request website you sent the data to so you can view. For the site on webhook.site, The data is revealed in a JSON format on webhook.site